The global brachytherapy market is projected to be worth USD 548.8 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The brachytherapy market is experiencing an increased demand attributed to its growing application in the treatment of cancer. Cancer has a significant impact on global society. According to the statistics published by the National Cancer Institute, about 1,806,590 new cancer cases will be diagnosed in the US in 2020 and will account for the death of 606,520 individuals. The report gathers viable information on the most established industry players, sales and distribution channels, regional spectrum, estimated market share and size, and revenue estimations over the forecast timeframe.
In 2020, prostate, colorectal, and lung cancers will be responsible for a projected 43.0% diagnosed cases in men. On the other hand, breast, colorectal, and lung cancer are the most common causes of cancer in women and will be responsible for a projected 50.0% of diagnosed cases. The study is inclusive of a profound analysis of this business sphere focuses on the overall remuneration of the market over the projected period.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of this Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/183
Technological advancements such as the development of novel radioactive sources, remote after-loading systems, innovations in 3D imaging methods, computerized treatment methods, and clinical trials in brachytherapy are significant factors driving the market growth. Groundbreaking technologies are being embraced to assist in creating personalized solutions for challenging conditions to deliver enhanced brachytherapy procedures to help in cancer treatment.
Top Companies Operating in the Brachytherapy Market and Profiled in the Report are Elekta AB, CR Bard Inc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG SA, CIVCO Medical Solutions, iCAD Inc., Isoray Medical Inc., Sun Nuclear Corporation, Theragenics Corporation, and Huiheng Medical Inc., among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In April, 2020, Elekta announced the introduction of a universal gynecological brachytherapy applicator, Geneva, which was designed deploying the outside-in methodology of Elekta, which caters to the growing needs of front-line cancer therapists.
- Low-dose rate (LDR) brachytherapy is likely to grow at the fastest rate of x% in the forecast period. The radioactive sources, in LDR, are placed inside or directly beside the tumor and may be left in the target location permanently. Prostate cancer is the most commonly treated condition using Low dose rate brachytherapy.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly occurring cancer type in women, with more than 2 million new breast cancer cases in 2018. The global breast cancer survival rates vary greatly, ranging from around 80% in North America, Japan, and Sweden to nearby 60% in middle-income nations and lower than 40% in low-income nations.
Request customization of the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/183
The report clearly defines the Brachytherapy market position on a global level. The detailed insights into the market's geographical spectrum offered by the report make it an excellent source of knowledge about the Brachytherapy industry. Emergen Research has segmented the global brachytherapy market on the basis of type, application, end-users, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
- Low Dose Rate (LDR) Brachytherapy
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Prostate Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Clinics
Regional Analysis of the Brachytherapy Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/183
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Brachytherapy Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Brachytherapy Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Brachytherapy Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Brachytherapy Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Brachytherapy Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Brachytherapy Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
188.8.131.52. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
184.108.40.206. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
220.127.116.11. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Brachytherapy Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High cost associated with the maintenance of Brachytherapy products
22.214.171.124. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Questions addressed in the report:
Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Brachytherapy Market in the near future?
Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Brachytherapy Market?
What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
Key Benefits of Buying the Global Diabetic Care Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive landscape
- Assists in decision making processes for the businesses along with detailed strategic planning methodologies
- Comprehensive regional analysis of the Global Brachytherapy Market
- Extensive profiling of the key stakeholders of the business sphere
- Detailed analysis of the factors influencing the growth of the Global Brachytherapy Market
- The report offers an 8-year forecast and assessment of the Global Brachytherapy Market
- Helps in understanding the key product segments and their estimated growth rate
- In-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/brachytherapy-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore More Related Articles from Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
See Campaign: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/brachytherapy-marketContact Information:Contact Us:
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs