Substation monitoring systems are able to provide valuable insights on the functioning of transmission and distribution network in an electrical grid. It can support remote monitoring amid the rapid automation of processes and lower maintenance expenses. The global subsea monitoring market report by Market Research Future (MRFR) covers drivers and challenges to be faced by the industry for the period of 2017 to 2023 (forecast period). The COVID-19 outbreak and its implications on the market are noted in the report in full detail.
The global substation monitoring market is expected to accrue huge revenues at 8.50% CAGR over the forecast period. Improvements in IoT architecture, replacement of legacy infrastructure, and development of interoperability standards are factors driving market demand during the forecast period.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7341
The global substation monitoring market has been segmented by component, communication technology, sector, and industry.
- By component, it is segmented into hardware, distribution network feeders, and software.
- By communication technology, it is divided into wired and wireless. The former is further segmented into Ethernet, fiber optic, and PROFIBUS, while the latter is segmented into cellular technology, ZigBee, and Wi-Fi.
- By sector, it is divided into distribution and transmission.
- Based on industries, the market has been classified into oil & gas, mining, utility, steel, transportation, and others. Utility segment is leading the market owing to the increasing implementation of substation monitoring system for reduction in transmission and distribution losses as well as ageing infrastructure of electric substations.
- Emerson Electric
- Cadillac Automation and Controls
- Sentient Energy
- Schneider Electric
- Crompton Greaves
- Emerson Electric
- Igrid T&D
- General Electric
- Siemens AG
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- ABB Ltd.
Request for Report Discount: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7341
Table Of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introduction
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.3 Market Structure
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Primary Research
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Market Size Estimation
3.4 Forecast Model
3.5 List Of Assumptions
3.6 Limitations Of The Study
For More Details On this Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/substation-monitoring-market-7341
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research FutureOffice No. 528, Amanora ChambersMagarpatta Road, Hadapsar,Pune – 411028Maharashtra, India+1 646 845 9312Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See Campaign: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/substation-monitoring-market-7341Contact Information:email@example.comTags:, Reportedtimes, Research Newswire, English