Wiseguyreports.Com Adds "HAZMAT Packaging -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2024" To Its Research Database
Global HAZMAT Packaging Market is accounted for $6.89 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $13.62 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include the need for safe and secure packaging solutions. However, storage disposal of flexitanks is restraining the market growth.
HAZMAT packaging refers to the packaging of hazardous materials that are capable of posing risk to health, safety, or property during transportation. It has emerged as an efficient way to protect the environment from hazardous chemicals. This type of packaging is usually meant for the storage and transportation of hazardous substances across the border.
Based on the product type, the drums segment has considerable growth during the forecast period owing to the cost-effectiveness offered by the drums as compared to IBC and other bulk containers. By Geography, Asia Pacific hazmat packaging market is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to rapid industrialization in key economies such as India and China.
Some of the key players in global HAZMAT Packaging market are Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Clouds Drums Dubai LLC, Patrick J. Kelly Drums, Inc., Greif Inc., Eagle Manufacturing Company, Hoover Ferguson Group, SIA Flexitanks, Thielmann US LLC, Mauser Group B.V., Milford Barrel Co. Inc., Schutz Container Systems, Inc., Sicagen India Ltd., Fibrestar Drums Limited, Meyer Steel Drum, Inc., HINRICH Industries, Orlando Drum & Container Corporation, TPL Plastech Ltd. and Peninsula Drums Cc.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/4133595-hazmat-packaging-global-market-outlook-2017-2026
Material Types Covered:
• Corrugated Paper
Product Types Covered:
• Drums and Pails
• Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC)
• Other Product Types
• Flammable Solids
• Flammable and Combustible Liquids
• Toxic Substances and Infectious Substances
• Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxides
• Radioactive Materials
• Miscellaneous Hazardous Materials
• Other Classes
• Lubricants, Oil & Gas
• Paints & Dyes
• Chemical & Petrochemicals
• Freight & Logistics
• Agriculture & Horticulture
• Other Manufacturing
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
11.2 Clouds Drums Dubai LLC
11.3 Patrick J. Kelly Drums, Inc.
11.4 Greif Inc.
11.5 Eagle Manufacturing Company
11.6 Hoover Ferguson Group
11.7 SIA Flexitanks
11.8 Thielmann US LLC
11.9 Mauser Group B.V.
11.10 Milford Barrel Co. Inc.
11.11 Schutz Container Systems, Inc.
11.12 Sicagen India Ltd.
11.13 Fibrestar Drums Limited
11.14 Meyer Steel Drum, Inc.
11.15 HINRICH Industries
11.16 Orlando Drum & Container Corporation
11.17 TPL Plastech Ltd.
11.18 Peninsula Drums Cc.